Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's the first post of every blog



But it's a very important one. Here's what this blog is going to be about:

  • Me. I'm a senior in English and Political Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I plan to go to law school after graduation. Then, I plan to be a lawyer.
  • Literature. I read a lot of books that I think would mostly be considered quality, and I usually have thoughts on them.
  • Stuff in the social sciences, critical theory, that sort of things.
  • Maybe the occasional post about stuff in the fine arts so I can get some cool pictures on here. That's a cool picture, up there. It's the "profane love" from Titian's Sacred and Profane Love.
  • TV, movies, music, perhaps some political things
I've had a couple of abortive attempts at trying to post a poem every day; I'm not quite sure why that failed. I may try doing that again, in addition to everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment